The Society Omni Mechs (pic-heavy)

Discuss tips & ideas, seek out or give help on conversions, painting and the minis themselves.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk

Mr Balk
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

The Society Omni Mechs (pic-heavy)

Post by Mr Balk »

Just finishing up this project before I need onto some heavy "payment" pieces projects.

Group 1 This is more a Jaguar raid groupwith one Mech being swapped out for play. The Cephalus for Mech capturing, the Septicemia for manuverability and then the two custom larger Mechs for support.

Cephalus B: RT has a Light Tag, HD has Nova CEWS, and LT has a BattleMech Taser (taser effect idea shameless borrowed form Dak's Raptor II CSO posting)

Septicemia B-Z: Small Pulse Laser in LA & RA and Large Pulse Laser in LT & RT. Plus Light Tag in RT & Nova CEWS in the HD.

Kharon LCC (custom Society Mech with one off loadout from LastChanceCav): RA - has a Imp. Hvy Large Laser (top) and Plasma Cannon (bottom). 2 ER Medium Lasers on LA. LT with iATM-12. Round out with a Targeting Computer in the RT and Nova CEWS in the HD

Osteon Jaguar: RA - has a UAC/20. RT - ER PPC and ER Small Laser. LT - ER Lage Pulse Laser and ER Small Laser. LA - Retractable Blade (left as base IWM model but is missing hand). Nova CEWS in the HD.

Group 2 This is a Urban setting Trey with one Mech being swapped out for play. Could be a protect the mobile HPG or use a regular urban unit with the other three Mechs in play.

Cephalus C: RT has a Light Tag, HD has Nova CEWS, and LT has a Plasma Cannon

Septicemia Z: Medium Pulse Laser in LT, ER Large Laser in HD, iATM 12 in RA. Plus Ground Mobile HPG in RT/CT. O0

Kharon Urban (custom Society Mech) RA - has a ER PPC (top) and 2x AP Gauss Rifles (bottom). ER Medium Laser and ER Small Laser on LA. LT with iATM-12. Round out with a Targeting Computer in the RT and Nova CEWS in the HD. Plus 5 Jump Jets to get around in heavy terrain.

Osteon D: Has 4 Large Pulse Lasers in RA,LA, RT ad LT. Nova CEWS in the HD. NOTE: I did corrected the IWM model by adding the missing hands with those from a Reseen Battlemaster.

I really like how they turned out. They will likely be sending them out in these groups to the artist I am planning on working with for painting them.

Feedback and comments always welcome.

Mr Balk

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: The Society Omni Mechs (pic-heavy)

Post by Steve Ronin »

I really like the look of the Cephalus and Septicemia 'Mechs.

Well porportioned and logically armed.

The 'Mech taser is just AWESOME. Love your rendition of it.

I like the KHARON URBAN look, too.

The OSTEONs and the other KHARON just don't 'GET' me... maybe the paintjob will bring them all together.

As always, Mr. Balk, just loving your work. :thumleft:

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

thatjimboguy
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: The Society Omni Mechs (pic-heavy)

Post by thatjimboguy »

Dude... That taser is SICK!!!!!
"Win if you can. Lose if you must, but always cheat" - Jesse "The Body" Ventura