Battledroid Catapult....

Discuss tips & ideas, seek out or give help on conversions, painting and the minis themselves.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Battledroid Catapult....

Post by AVA MANGO TWO »

Whaaa i hear you say... i thought the title might get some attention, :lol: well after finally securing another old GW Slowcombe Warbot to join all the other over sized Battledroid miniatures in my collection after selling my original one to Nogocat many years ago which i have always regretted, now i have this one that i'm planning to use as a custom primitive Catapult. I don't have HMP installed on this PC but i vaguely remember coming up with a weapons load out that might work being, 2x LRM 10's or 15's, 1x ERLL,1x MPL.
As for the miniature you can see its a reasonably well detailed lump of lead which is quite a bit bigger that the 08 Gen-Con Catapult. it was produced by GW in 1987 and had a very limited shelf life due to FASA asking them to stop production or get done for copyright infringement, anyway it has all been pinned together and cleaned up and now just waiting to get a lick of paint by one of the pro painters as it is a bit of a rarity, :D Merry Christmas y'all. Zac

beachhead1985
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: Battledroid Catapult....

Post by beachhead1985 »

How does it scale with current models?

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO »

beachhead1985 wrote:How does it scale with current models?
In a word HUGE, its totally out of scale with standard mech miniatures but it's a great scale for use with the older larger Battledroid miniatures. :)

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Steve Ronin »

It's a beautiful mini.
I'm loving the detail.
Can hardly wait to see it with a complete paintjob.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

beachhead1985
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by beachhead1985 »

cool!