MWDA scale mech bay

Show off your creative building skills, read how-to's and provide/receive construction help.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk

orko_one
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

MWDA scale mech bay

Post by orko_one » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:43 am

It's been awhiles since i made any new single terrain pieces. Other than my city, which is still not totally finished. However, I've been collecting junk pieces here or there for a while now, and I saw a vision. After seeing everyone mech-bay concepts, I was inspired, Great job BTW to all of you! O0 But they are all CBT scale. Well, what about my N-scale friends? So, if you have your own N-scale Mech bay, post it here to help inspire others. Oh, i can't begin give any details on the run down of the pieces, except for the base is foam-core, the bay model pieces is from Robotech factory (which you can find on ebay), a few starwars pieces, and the heli pad is from armocast. Now the mech coming out is the new Thanatos sculpt. I also want to thank RacerX for your support! Thanks buddy!

beaker
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by beaker » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 am

WOW :shock: that is very nice work indeed, an awsome piece.
Therefore take heed how you impawn our person, how you awake our sleeping sword of war:... Henry V

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:38 pm

:shock: Even at 'N' Scale that looks most impressive build, its a huge looking facility scratch built to a fantastic standard.... :D

MechRat
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by MechRat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:27 am

Awesome work! :thumleft: Thanks for sharing.
(avatar by Knightmare)

"Beware the quiet ones, for you know not what they think." - me

OurBattleTech - A place for Alternate Universes to call home