Living Legends Manassas can be used to time travel gather intelligence on Clans to adjust for batchalls

Discussions relating to the CBT, MechWarrior, or Dark Age series of PnP board, Console, or PC games. Trade tips and strategies.

Moderator: Ravion Hawk

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Living Legends Manassas can be used to time travel gather intelligence on Clans to adjust for batchalls

Post by eLMsm »

Use the BT MechWarrior Adventure Living Legends Star League Manassas to time travel to future times to gather intelligence on Clans’ units and then time travel back through times to prepare your units accordingly for batchalls.
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

Ravion Hawk
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: Living Legends Manassas can be used to time travel gather intelligence on Clans to adjust for batchalls

Post by Ravion Hawk »

Ya know what!

Ya done gone and pulled me out of stasis with your time warping.

Your antics are not funny!
"I'm the Colonel of the Iron Ravens; when I end up behind the eight-ball I blast the thing with a Gauss rifle and move on."

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: Living Legends Manassas can be used to time travel gather intelligence on Clans to adjust for batchalls

Post by Steve Ronin »

but he makes sense, to a degree.

IF there was an SI, who knew of the Manassas,
one might be able to use time travel for strategic benefit.
but not on a local batchall.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

Ravion Hawk
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Ravion Hawk »

Last I recall, the Experimental KF drive of the Manassas was fried when it appeared in the 3050s.

Plus the "time travel" was an accident.
"I'm the Colonel of the Iron Ravens; when I end up behind the eight-ball I blast the thing with a Gauss rifle and move on."

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Steve Ronin »

Can't be ...

Star Trek does it all the time.

:D

*stop throwing rocks, Rav*

Ravion Hawk
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Ravion Hawk »

Steve Ronin wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:16 pm
*stop throwing rocks, Rav*
Setting Phasers to "Shake and Bake."

Come on Ronin!

We have to save the galaxy from itself!

***jumps in a Klingon Bird of Prey***

Let's do the Time Warp again!

***changes in to corset, pearls, and heels***

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Steve Ronin »

if youre reading this i am sotry for the typing. im am typing blind as i just had to poke out my minnkd eyeeye at the thought of Rav in heels.

Ravion Hawk
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Ravion Hawk »

Only the thought of me in heels prompted you to gouge out your eyes???

I will take that as a compliment!

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Steve Ronin »

Methinks you LIKE watching the world burn....